Venue Hire At EDC
East Durham College is the ideal location for a wide range of events and functions. Whether it's a training day, seminar, company away day, exhibition or presentation we have it covered. Our facilities are perfect for a range of business meetings or conferences.
Our stunning £36m build, at the Peterlee Campus, is a fantastic venue for a huge range of events, meetings and conferences. Excitingly part of the new building has been specifically designed to offer state-of-the-art conference rooms and facilities. The campus is conveniently located less than half a mile off the A19 and provides a great venue centrally in the North East.
In addition, East Durham College can also offer its Houghall Campus as a fantastic location for a wide variety of large outdoor events. Houghall is situated on the outskirts of picturesque Durham City, just off the A1. Centrally located in the north east, East Durham College’s Peterlee and Houghall campuses are convenient for delegates from across the region.
East Durham College’s unique range of facilities can cater for almost every corporate, social or public event.
- Tailor made packages to suit your requirements
- Excellent transport links
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible space for up to 1000 delegates
- Extensive outdoor areas for large scale events
- A selection of small and large meeting / function rooms
- Break out rooms
- Space for large exhibitions or conferences
- State of-the art audio and visual equipment
- On site catering available
- Residential accommodation
- A dedicated Conference & Events Co-ordinator to manage all your needs
For further information, please visit our venue hire website www.edc-events.co.uk or contact our specialist Conference & Events Co-ordinator.
t. 0191 518 8291
PLEASE NOTE: All visiting speakers have a responsibility to abide by the law and the College’s external speakers policy.