Academy Scholarship Packages - Bronze, Silver & Gold
The EDC Scholarship Programme is designed to develop individuals to ensure they reach their full potential, both on the field of play and in the classroom.
Eligibility criteria: Available to all students that apply.
- Discount on player kit, worth up to £350 (Means tested)
- Free gym membership, worth £450
- 8 to 12 hours a week of coaching led by ex-professionals and our highly qualified coaching staff
- Free on-site physiotherapy
- Free bus pass worth £800
- Attendance bursary cash reward of £100 a year,rising to £360 (£10 a week) for students from households with an income of £25,000 or below.
- Progression Coach to help you develop academically and to support you with course progress, careers advice and UCAS application
Eligibility criteria: Club player, with potential to develop higher.
In addition to the BRONZE package benefits you will also receive:
- Extra strength and conditioning training with our fully-qualified staff
- Pilates and exercise classes designed to improve fitness and flexibility
- Sports nutrition and psychology workshops designed to help athletes reach their goals
Eligibility criteria: County standard or above.
In addition to the SILVER package benefits you will also receive:
- Full training kit sponsorship for your specific sport
- Opportunity to study towards relevant coaching or officiating awards
- Fitness testing and performance analysis
- Opportunities with professional or semi-professional sporting organisations via our great network of links and partnerships
Depending on performance, students have the opportunity to progress through the scholarship levels.
For further information please email: email@example.com or call 0191 518 8222 or 0191 518 5565.