East Durham College Christmas Fayre
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Join us for a festive-filled fayre this December at EDC's Peterlee campus!
We're opening our doors this year on Thursday 5th December 2019 from 11AM to 4PM for a special Christmas Fayre! The event is FREE entry.
Organised by the hard-working students studying at our Peter Jones Enterprise Academy, the Fayre will include a number of stalls and unique gifts for you to browse.
Current stallholders are:
- Gliterized – FM Perfume, Make up Pallets, Glitter face body and hair tattoos
- The Sweet Box
- The Meat Men
- Refreshments – crisps, chocolate, water, pop
- Ex-straw-dinary – Metal and bamboo straws
- Glitter and Tulle – Hair Bows
- A Level business - Bakery
- Craft – make your own tree decorations, a small charge and take your decoration home
- Bird boxes
- Pet Treat Gifts
- Hand made Jewellery
- Claire Franklin - FM Perfume
- Angela Hailes Winter- Avon
- Tracy Land - Avon
- Michelle Allen - The Body Shop
- Beth Gardiner - Bath Bombs
- Nursery – Tombola Stall
- Hair and Beauty
- Stephanie Williams – H&SC
Would you like a stall? Contact our business lecturer Catherine by emailing Catherine.TAYLOR@eastdurham.ac.uk.
Where to Find Us
Our Peterlee campus is just on the outskirts of the A19, as you drive into Peterlee.
Our address is:
East Durham College - Peterlee Campus
FREE parking is available on-site.