Take On An Apprentice
Looking to take your workforce to the next level? East Durham College's apprenticeship team specialise in helping you find the perfect candidate for your business.
There are so many benefits to your business if you were to recruit an apprentice.
Not only will you be a giving a talented young (or older) person the chance to shine through learning new skills, there's a number of benefits to your business financially including support with funding and various other factors*.
At East Durham College, we act as an apprenticeship provider. This means we take the hassle away from you, and we are your one-stop service for finding the perfect apprentice.
Apprenticeship Recruitment Made Easy
Working with EDC cuts out the effort for your business. There's no recruitment drives to run, no trawling through applications - instead, we assess your business needs, look through our pool of apprentices who have already registered their interest, and provide you with a selection of candidates right for your business, and your business objectives.
- Expert staff with up-to-date skills, knowledge and experience
- Professional recruitment service, structured around your individual business needs
- Outstanding practical training facilities
- Flexible delivery, created to suit your business
- Fully managed service at all stages of the apprenticeship
- Apprenticeship Levy and funding support
Our priority is to provide capable and committed apprentices who can help you to drive your business forward.
Get In Touch
We'd love to have a chat with you about your business needs and apprenticeships.
To find out more information please call the Apprenticeship Team on 0191 518 5508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprenticeships - Useful Information For Employers
Do you have questions about apprenticeships?
Take a look below for links through to various useful pages containing information about apprenticeships, including funding, why you should consider an apprentice, and much more.
- Why Hire an Apprentice?
- Useful Videos
- EDC as an Apprenticeship Training Provider
- Employer's Apprenticeship FAQs
- Apprenticeship Funding - The Apprenticeship Levy
*Funding subject to business turnover