Get a Guaranteed Interview to a Be a Student Support Worker with EDC's Latest Course
Are you interested in a career in student support? East Durham College are looking to recruit Student Support Workers now!
As part of the application process, we are offering guaranteed interviews for applicants who complete a FREE five-week training programme at East Durham College's Willerby Grove site in Peterlee.
During the training programme, you'll get:
- Full five-week training which includes accredited qualifications and work experience within the college
- A guaranteed job interview at the end of the programme
- Training to help you apply for full-time and fixed-term posts at all of our campuses
- FREE bus travel with Arriva via your college Student ID badge
To be eligible for this programme, you must:
- Be aged 19 or over
- Have grades A*-C or equivalent in both English and maths
- Have experience and/or a willingness/interest to work with young people and adults who have learning difficulties, disabilites or present challenging behaviour
- Be aware that an enhanced criminal record check (DBS) will be requested for all succesful applications to commence this programme. Candidates must be able to provide evidence required for this at interview
To apply for this training programme, please contact Joanne Bryson on 0191 518 5514 or email Joanne.Bryson@eastdurham.ac.uk for further information, or to arrange an interview.