High Grades Success
High grades are becoming increasingly important in the competitive world we live today.
High grades will increase the number of options available to you after leaving college. They will improve your career prospects and chances of getting a place at the university of your choice.
High Grade Results 2019/20
The Level 3 courses where 100% of our students on vocational courses achieved high grades were:
100% high grades:
- A Level Art & Design - Fine Art
- A Level Art & Design - Photography
- A Level Business
- A Level Computer Science
- A Level English Language
- A Level English Literature
- A Level History
- A Level Law
- A Level Mathematics
- A Level Physics
- A Level Psychology
- Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Public Services
- Level 3 Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma in Media
- Level 3 Cambridge Technical Extended Diploma in Performing Arts (Music)
On Level 3 vocational courses high grades are classed as three distinction stars to three distinctions.
East Durham Sixth Form - 100% Pass Rate
Between 2016 and 2021 every student, who was taking 3 A-levels or more, passed with ED6.
2021 was another great year for high grades results at ED6 too.
- 55% Gained grades A* to A
- 78% Gained grades A* to B
- 95% Gained grades A* to C
- 100% Gained grades A* to E
As parents/guardians of potential students of East Durham College, we would like to make you aware of the latest 16-18 performance data that has been published about East Durham College by the Department for Education (DfE) on their schools and colleges compare performance website.
These results are published in January each year to allow school leavers and their parents/guardian(s) the opportunity to compare local providers. This allows you to make a more informed decision, based upon the latest performance data for the relevant colleges.