High Grades Success
High grades are becoming increasingly important in the competitive world we live today.
High grades will increase the number of options available to you after leaving college. They will improve your career prospects and chances of getting a place at the university of your choice.
High Grade Results 2017/18
At Level 3 BTEC high grades are classed as three distinction stars to three distinctions.
The Level 3 courses where 100% of our students on vocational courses achieved high grades were:
100% high grades on vocational courses
- Extended Diploma in Applied Science
- Extended Diploma in Sport (SAFC)
- Extended Diploma in Sport (Outdoor Adventure)
- Subsidiary Diploma in Sport & Exercise Sciences
- 90 Credit Diploma in Sport (Outdoor Education)
- Extended Diploma in Countryside Management
- Extended Diploma in Media
- Extended Diploma in Performing Arts
100% high grades on A Levels
- Further Maths
- Art & Design (Fine Art)
- Art & Design (Graphic Communication)
- Art & Design (Photography)
An impressive 52% of our A Level students, in 2017-18, achieved high grades.