- Select - Br Dr Mast Miss Mr Mrs Ms Prof Revd Sr
Name of Company/Organisation (If applicable)
Billing Address (if different to above)
Work or Home Telephone Number
Facilities You Would Like To Book (You can select more than one option using the Control or Command key)
- Select - Indoor Arena Outdoor Arena Stables
If you require stables, please state the number you require
Date You Would Like To Hire
Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Month Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
Year 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022
Total Number Of Days or Hours You Would Like To Book
Other Requirements (Jumps, dressage markers etc)
Terms & Conditions For Use Of Facilities
1. The use of the facilities are at the client’s own risk. Neither East Durham College or its employees or representatives shall be in any way liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss whatsoever, however it may be caused.
2. All vehicles are parked at the owners' risk. Neither East Durham College or its employees or representatives shall be in any way liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss whatsoever, however it may be caused.
3. Entry into the office building is strictly forbidden.
4. The school/s and the parking area must be left tidy: Horses' hooves to be picked out before leaving the school. Jumps must be put away in the jump store, droppings to be picked up using the skips provided and any litter put in the bins. Failure to comply with this request will incur an additional fee of 25% of the total booking fee.
5. Horse tied to trailers or lorries must not be left unattended (or in the control of any persons under 18) and all dropping picked up from car park and disposed of in the skip/wheelbarrow provide.
6. Any damage must be reported to the Yard Manager and may be charged for. Broken poles will be charged for at £15.00 (excluding VAT) each Any other damage/losses will be charged for at the current cost of replacement.
7. Toilets are located in the stable yard however only clients booking stabling will be permitted to enter the barrier into stable yard, under the supervision of the Yard Manager.
8. No smoking in or around any of the equine facilities – please use the designated smoking area by the bicycle sheds in the car park.
9. Sorry, no dogs allowed on site at the Equine Centre.