The College's Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission Statement - Our Mission is to be a centre of learning excellence, providing an outstanding experience for all students, generating economic and social prosperity for the region we proudly serve.
- Achieve and celebrate excellence in all our activities.
- Design, deliver and recruit with integrity to high quality progression pathways to meet regional economic skills needs and grow our income.
- Explore partnerships with other providers to support, develop and extend the regional educational and skills offer and allow for growth in our income.
- Develop our position as a recognised premier specialist land-based college.
- Provide world-class facilities and resources for our students, customers, employers and staff to support our growth.
- All students, who are at the centre of our decision making.
- A fair, respectful and honest culture.
- Provision of the highest quality.
- Respect, integrity, diversity and inclusivity.
Click here for details on the College's Strategic Plan.