Princes Trust Team Programme
The Prince's Trust Team programme is a 12 week programme of personal development training which will be based at the Houghall Campus in Durham.
The Team programme re-engages young people, helping them to think about their futures. Young people, aged 16 to 25, will become part of a team of about 15 people and will:
- Learn the importance of team work
- Spend a week in a residential activity centre
- Undertake special projects based in the local community
- Complete a work placement
- Participate in a team challenge involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation
The participants will also be given the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications.
The College recently underwent a stunning £12.75 million redevelopment so you can be sure Houghall is an excellent place to study. To see more details on our great facilities at the Houghall Campus, check out Our Facilities page.
FACT: Over 115,000 people have taken part since the programme was launched in 1990.
FACT: In a recent survey 90% of participants felt they could work more effectively with others in a team after completing the programme.
For more details, please call Student Services on 0191 375 4710.